The Outlook Collection 2013
Orion Blinds are also pleased to announce the launch of the 2013 Outlook Fabric Collection.
For sun control, cool breezes and uninterrupted views, the Outlook Collection of fabrics from Ricky Richards are the optimum window covering solution.
The all new Outlook Collection of fabrics now features over 50 colour and design options, giving your customers even more choice for fabrics that “help let the outside in”. Outstanding innovations in the 2013 Collection include Mode Privacy and Outlook Fusion.
Mode Privacy has a tighter basket weave construction than our traditional Mode fabrics and is ideal for customers that want to retain their view and air flow but maximise privacy.
Outlook Fusion is a combination of a basket and twill weave which gives the fabric a “self-stripe” appearance. This is ideal for customers that would like a softer looking stripe.
Outlook and Mode fabrics will now be manufactured using Dow Ecolibrium™ bio-based plasticisers. Our commitment to this transition to the new formulation is expected to reach completion by June 2014. Dow Ecolibrium™ bio-based plasticisers offer a renewable alternative that is lead and phthalate free and lowers greenhouse gas emissions as much as 40%. With 98% of the plasticisers derived from non-fossil fuel based feed stock, Ecolibrium fabrics are a more sustainable option with the same superior performance and feel of existing Outlook and Mode fabrics.
Outlook and Mode fabrics:
- Reduce solar heat gain by up to 99%
- Protect from the sun while you still enjoy your outside view
- Unique weave lets you view from the inside out, but not the outside in
- Provide outdoor comfort and indoor climate control
- Allow light and cool breezes to filter through
- Exceptional resistance to harsh weather conditions
- Expand and shelter outdoor living spaces
- Supported by a 5 year warranty
- Greenguard indoor air quality certified
- Microban antimicrobial protection from stain causing bacteria, mould and mildew
- Lead free – passing some of the most stringent US Standards for heavy metals
- Made using Dow Ecolibrium™ bio-based plasticisers which offer a renewable alternative that is lead and phthalate free and lowers greenhouse gas emissions as much as 40%
- Easy to carry, stylish casing
- Larger sample size for customers to view full colour and design options
- Removable samples that can be held up to the light or window using the provided sample holder to enable visibility or light transmittance assessment
- Sample pieces are labelled with colour or design reference numbers and fabric widths
- Insert dividers are used to separate different types of fabric and include product specification details
- Designs insert to show pattern repeat for striped designs