PIUMA features the Fusion Arm with a tensioned, spring loaded, double stainless steel cable, PVC coated for added protection against corrosion. The Dynamic Arm Torsion system is specifically designed to prevent fabric damage and sagging by maintaining constant tension.
- Class 2 wind resistance according to European standard EN 13561
- Certified Italian Stainless steel screws and pins
- Wall and ceiling installation
- Continuous micrometric regulation of inclination
- Inclination between 0° and 90°
- FUSION arms with DATSystem
- Maximum size of a single section: 700×315 cm
- Manually operated or motorised
- Available with protective hood
- Outstanding mechanical performance.
- Fabric damage prevention
- Maximum durability
- Arms can be adjusted to tilt in single degree increments.
- Max width: 7m Max projection: 3.15m
- Wind Resistance: Class 2, EN 13561 (600 cm x 265 cm)